Sunday, December 11, 2011

Girls talk i need your advice pls?

Anyways, just wanted to post this question: I have a boyfriend of 10month (who hasnt acknowledge me to his parents) and I'm going overseas to visit my relatives, my co-worker's brother who is wanting to visit and hook up my cousin (if found compatible), wants to come alone, i dont see any malice on this, but my bf doesnt wanna go with me either, ive given him the option. the thing is this guy wants to come with me, how will I tell my boyfriend and what could be on my bf's mind, what would he think and wat should i say to calm him? my male friend knows i have a bf! and he is after my cousin ONLY! I'm 25yo, boyfriend is 28 and my friend is 30Girls talk i need your advice pls?
How would your feel if your boyfriend did this to you? That is the best answer I could think of. Put yourself in his shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment