Sunday, December 11, 2011

Ladies here is my problem im a shy guy and i know i need a GF and girls talk to me all the time but im.......?

when i see ladies i don;t have any word in my mouth again except hi so how do i get to behave matured since i can't do away with my shynessLadies here is my problem im a shy guy and i know i need a GF and girls talk to me all the time but im.......?
Suck it up buddy. If you like a girl ask her out ( what is the worst that could happen??) My fiance is a shy guy, he was so nervous when he asked me out his voice was quivering- and the reason why I accepted was because I could see that he wasn't coky and I liked the fact that he was shy. Make sure you be respectful too- a good girl will not like the eyes checking her out and the lip licking- dont do that! Look at being shy as an asset. Smart girls like that (believe me).Ladies here is my problem im a shy guy and i know i need a GF and girls talk to me all the time but im.......?
Make friends with girls first and learn how to communicate and relate to them before you pursue them further. Don't think of them as potential mates when you talk either, that makes things awkward. Think of them as your best guy friend an go off from there! Good luck!
find a girl and give a letter to her of how you feel a bout her and ask her to circle yes or no you need to ask her do you what to be mt girlfriend. good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment