Sunday, December 11, 2011

I'm a tomboy. How can i get more friends who are girls?

Honestly, i've always hung out with guys because i thought they were ten times more cooler and plus i'm very hyper so i enjoy joking and horsing around. The thing is most girls don't like me because of it. I would really like to be friends with them though because i do like having girl talk and being alittle bit more lady like. What can i do?I'm a tomboy. How can i get more friends who are girls?
Talk to a girl that looks lonely or has no friends. There is a good chance they will be your friend. You can make them happy and you could get a friend that is a girl. Maybe more girls will be your friend.I'm a tomboy. How can i get more friends who are girls?
just start out by saying hi to some of the girls. or help one of the girls if they don't understand something and you do. talk to the girls that you think would be a good friend for you.

I a tomboy with lots of friend both girls and boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment