Sunday, December 11, 2011

How does it make you feel if other girls talk with a guy you like?

If you like a guy or kinda like a him but hes not your bf and he and his friend went to a club and he tells you all about his night how a girl was talking to him or maybe she was singng with him at karaoke or or kept talking with him all night, or maybe they met him and his friend at a resteraunt after the club but it was stricly platonic only..or maybe says she was ahot looking woman..does this still bother you or make you feel like you better step up your game before another girl gets him instead of you? Does this make you jealous, upset, what? anything? How does it make you feel when he tells you about other woman on his night out even if he didn't do anything with them?How does it make you feel if other girls talk with a guy you like?
lovelyHow does it make you feel if other girls talk with a guy you like?
it depends he might just be doing that to make me jealous

and it would definitely make me step up my game and maybe work on making him jealous.
I my feel mad but theres nothing I can do. Its not like he is my boyfriend.
its okay, let them talk to him. Whats wrong with that?



Answer mines please.



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
suuppper jealous
it makes me feel insecure, like i'll never be good enough :(

No comments:

Post a Comment