Sunday, December 11, 2011

Please tell me how to talk with girls.?

I cant talk to girls because, I am worried that

I am talking to them because I like the girl or

I want to go out with her. Also, their guards

are high or they are shy, girls dont come to

talk to me, so I dont know how to make friends

with them, how can I start friends with them

and build relationship?Please tell me how to talk with girls.?
talk to girls with eye contact



and talk sweetly and softly





also u shud be confident for whatever u r saying



nd simle too :PPlease tell me how to talk with girls.?
You have to look at your own inhibitions and deal with them. It's scary to do but do-able. It is also part of the maturing process most people either go through or need to go through at some times in their lives. Some sooner than others.



Remember, Achievement = Confidence.



http://www.google.com/search?source=ig%26amp;h鈥?/a>



Peace



T
  • brazilian wax experience
  • msdn
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment