Sunday, December 11, 2011

Girls talk - i need your opinion about guys?

First of all, im Albert's sister (just using his account) Anyways, just wanted to post this question: I have a boyfriend of 10month (who hasnt acknowledge me to his parents) and I'm going overseas to visit my relatives along with my co-worker's brother who is wanting to visit my cousin and arrange to meet and date if found compatible, the thing is this guy wants to come with me, how will I tell my boyfriend and what could be on my bf's mind, what would he think and wat should i say to calm him? theres no malice cos he knows i have a bf!Girls talk - i need your opinion about guys?
Have your bf talk to this man that wants to accompany you, let them establish some rules between the two of them...

If he's REALLY the jealous type call him every 15 minutes your gone and mail a ton so you won't even have any time to spend with another guy. =]Girls talk - i need your opinion about guys?
Are your parents going with you? How old are you? If your boyfriend hasn't told his parents your his girlfriend then wake up your not his girlfriend. His parents know more of what he does then you do. That is probably why he doesn't want them to know. If the coworkers brother really wants to hook up with your cousin, he will. Maybe you should find that out for sure before you go overseas with him. It could just be a front. If your supposed boyfriend gets mad, ignore him and tell him if he hasn't acknowledged that you have a place in his life then maybe you don't and he is stringing you along. He wants to have his cake and eat it too.
  • medical doctor at home
  • girls myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment