Sunday, December 11, 2011

How to get my mind off girls?

Am kinda bored waking up with the thought of a girl in my mind, going in msn looking for a nice girl, talking to girls, discussing with my friends about girls, there are girls everywhere, I don't want them to be one of my concerns any more. What can I do to stop thinking of girls and relationships?How to get my mind off girls?
Put a rubber band around your testicles for a few days.How to get my mind off girls?
GIRLs R great! Go 4 it ! ! !! !
find some random hobby. focus on something, like getting fit or buff or something. chick overload haha
dude dont stop thinking about girls fFs its normal
find something else to occupy your time? like maybe a job, school?
just think of me babyy
Get a girl and relationship.

Trust me
Don't. Girls being on your mind is not a bad thing; just know you don't have to think about them every second of the day. Read a book.
get with me

i will KEEP your mind clear

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO
Why would you want to do that? we are awesome!!!!
kill us

dont try me huhlol
Pump your penis until your hand aches.
turn yourself gay ?
do something else constructive that takes your mind off of them.
the way us girls get our mind off you

... oh wait that never happens



answer mine:]

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
lol get laid dude sounds like youre a needy prick :D i dont need to think about girls i have my love she is the fines girl alive
Its completely natural. Unless you decide you are Gay, I doubt you will ever stop thinking of girls. If you really do want to stop thinking of them, invest yourself in other activities. I have no idea how old you are, but if you are still school age, join sports teams, or clubs. Play videogames, or cure cancer. Doing other activities will certainly help, but nothing will cure the problem.
Its the natural thing to do especially depending on your age and if you have too much time on your hands my answer do more things get out make something build something learn something new
It's probably your age or just the fact that you are male. It is normal and you should not try to get your mind off girls. Be single and just get play from girls. :-D
try playing video games
they will take ur $$ n leave u broke
It is very difficult to get rid offgirls and their thoughts

you better go for girls

still u want to leave it then u get busy by yourself focusing on someother work or thoughts but it is still very difficult you better accept
Beat off, spank the monkey, attack your trouser snake, burp the worm, take out palm-ela.
think of guys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment