Sunday, December 11, 2011

How do I begin a conversation with cute girls in the library?

I am an 18 year old boy who has just started university in my hometown. I have never had a girlfriend in the past as I've been too shy with girls.



Since I've started uni I have made an effort to talk to girls in my lectures and I have become friendly with them and managed to talk to them without feeling nervous. However, even though these girls are friends they aren't really my type as I'm attracted to more reserved, cute girls.



I see loads of pretty girls in the library who I'd like to talk to. I can talk because there is a big room for group study. I think I can talk to them fine but I just don't know how to start a conversation with them. In my lectures its easy to introduce yourself but its more awkward in the library.



So, how do I start a conversation in the library? Also, if a conversation goes really well should I ask the girl out? Or maybe just ask her if she wants a drink on campus?



thank you :)How do I begin a conversation with cute girls in the library?
I can think of only one way to start a conversation in a library:

Comment on what they're reading.

There really isn't much else to start with.



Ask the girl out? I'd say no. Just ask her to go for a drink? That would probably be the best idea, that way, if it is a more reserved type, she won't feel like she is being rushed into anything too serious.How do I begin a conversation with cute girls in the library?
lol loser!!!!!!!!! j.k idk tell her the books she is reading is showing off her beauty??

Report Abuse


There is a book called The Game, by Neil Strauss. Read it, it changed my life!

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment