Sunday, December 11, 2011

How come I feel more comfortable with talking with straight guys and gay guys than girls?

I am gay by the way! Well anyways, I have noticed that all my elementary, middle, and until know I have always been more comfortable talking to guys. I mean I love men but shouldn't I be talking more to girls and stuff? I mean I talk to girls but not as much as my gay and straight guy friends! Am I the only one who feels this way!



P.S I love guys! ';Boys Boys Boys! ...We love them!';How come I feel more comfortable with talking with straight guys and gay guys than girls?
You're not required to talk females because people set their own standards. Because personalities vary for each individual, we each have different ways of socializing. No social, political, or ideological complex controls how one interacts with others.How come I feel more comfortable with talking with straight guys and gay guys than girls?
You just need to surround yourself with a more diverse group of people if you really do want to talk to more girls. If you don't care that you're hanging out with one gender over the other because you feel uncomfortable around that gender then you don't need to change your behavior just because it isn't the ';norm.'; (Normalcy doesn't exist IMO) Although, you should resolve your uncomfortable feelings. They're probably the result of problems you have over your own self-esteem or self confidence. I'm gay and I had trouble in school not with hanging around girls, but with hanging around straight guys. I always though they were making fun of me as the ';token gay guy.'; It was only when I realized that I wasn't comfortable being in my own skin that I learned to hang out with them. What I'm trying to say is that you should at least get to the bottom of why you feel uncomfortable around girls or why you are naturally compelled to hang around guys.



P.S. I'm boy crazy too! And I love that you love them too! ^_^
no, I'm gay and I only have like one female friend, all my friends are straight guys nothing wrong with that.
people are just different :)

No comments:

Post a Comment