Sunday, December 11, 2011

Girls talk left me thinking, how many is to many? how many people did you slepp with and how old are you?

hi i'm 28 and single, and yesterday with friends we where talking about how many people we had sex with and there where big discrepancy's between people. so just out of curiosity how many is to many?

i'm very faithful when i'm in a relationship, but is it wrong to sleep with someone you wont have a future with while we wait for the right guy?Girls talk left me thinking, how many is to many? how many people did you slepp with and how old are you?
i am 23 and slept with 8 people....



I have now vowed to stop... and i dont want to hit double figures.

I am not in a relationship, and so i am not having any sex... :-(



but i think its a personal thing... My friend has has sex with 15 or so people and she is perfectly happy...

Its something that is each to their own....Girls talk left me thinking, how many is to many? how many people did you slepp with and how old are you?
no
i dont think its wrong to try before you buy because when you actually find the right one you feel its special not just doing it for the sake of doing it
52,268

I'm 17
I've slept with exactly two women in my life -- and ended up marrying both of them. Age 38.



And I would say it IS wrong -- or at the very least, a stupid risk -- to sleep with someone you know full well you don't have any potential for a lifetime relationship with.
what kind of questions is that???????
i don't think it's wrong really!! it's up to the individual though!! 32.....8, i can remember!! hahaha
i dont see a problem as long as you enjoy it, you dont need to tell people how many you have slept with, just enjoy wile you wait.
There is no limit for that. If two people agree to sleep with each other, it is not wrong. There are two kind of attraction in opposite sex. One is personality attraction and other is sex attractions. There are many people who sexually very attractive and one wants to sleep with them.



I am 35/M and have slept with around 25 different girls of different ages.
33 .... 7



It's not wrong to sleep with someone you don't want to have a future with wile you're waiting for the right guy. We all have needs.... I think you can have sex with as many people as you want to as long as you don't lie and hurt other people in the process and make sure you watch out for STD.
I have slept with 32 women in the past, not at the same time though, it is not bad if you are not in a relationship, can be fun and very hot but I am 39 years old. to sleep with someone you know you could never have a future with is like going to an art gallery, you could never have any of the peaces in your house but you can love them and have some time with them.



hope this makes sense...
Darling, as long as you are faithful in a relationship I don't think you have too much to worry about. I think sleeping with a different person you don't know every night of the week is a bit much but apart from that as long as you're careful and protect yourself then I say go for it. After all how are you supposed to find the perfect person if you don't have a little fun?

I just reckon that you should make sure you're comfortable with things/situations before you do anything, if you aren't than don't. There is no point of putting yourself in the position to feel bad about yourself. Sex is about discovery and you shouldn't feel uncomfortable about it if it's what you want to do.

I'm 19 now, I've only slept with 2 people, and only recently lost my virginity. I look back and I don't regret it as I know it's what I wanted at the time.

Sex with someone without there being a relationship isn't a bad thing. Just enjoy it, experiment and learn something new everytime :P

xXx
21 girls, and i'm 20. but i went to a party-orientated secondary school, and college was 5times more partying so opportunities arose a lot.



you can never have too many as long as your nice about it.
  • hidden myspace
  • friendship losses
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment