Sunday, December 11, 2011

How to talk to girls?

Hi, I'm 16....i'm a nice guy, christian, normal looking, gentleman...lol....ibe never had a girlfriend.



it seems taht all the girls go after the football players...lol.



what are some tips on starting a conversation wiht a girl for the first time? what should I say after ';hi';? should I shake her hand? how do I deal with awkward silences? how often should I compliment her? what are some examples of compliments? LolHow to talk to girls?
Speaking as a 16 year old, you seem like a good guy. I would date you.



Anywho, it's not that hard, really. Girls are just as shy as guys are when it comes to talking to them (the ones they dont know of course). So any girl would love it if a guy they never talked to or met came up to them first. You'll come off as confident, which girls love. If you see a girl you like, start a casual conversation or make a comment. If you make a girl laugh, you'll get very far. Keep that in mind. If you want to avoid those awkward silences, keep an extra topic in the back of your mind, just in case you run of of things to talk about. Or, make a joke. As for compliments, start off with simple ones...Im not too good at giving an example, but after you get to know her a bit better, tell her she looks nice or something small like that.



Best of Luck!How to talk to girls?
Well dnt start out w/ a complement on how hot she is. She prob wnt lik tht too much. Jus find something u hav in common. Or jus try the old way: ';hi im...., whts ur name?';. Simple and easy.
ughh, don't shake a girl's hand, it's kindda weird for this generation. Just say casual stuff like';hey are you in this this class?'; or';r u going 2 this club meeting?';

if u r in a classroom, just ask a girl to help u with hwk or ask to borrow a pencil
heyy mike......lol

my ex would stare at me and tell me that i had pretty eyes and he would tickle me and give me big hugs and ask how my day was put his arms around me and he licked his lips make me laugh etc.



sending kisses to him even though we broke up,

lilly
just ask them a question about themselves, they'll talk for 10 minutes, then you ask another, and they'll talk for 10 more minutes, repeat as needed, and pay attention.
just go up to her and say hi I'm _________ , what's your name?? Then after she says what her name is ask her what class she has next, or what teacher she has next. Small talk is good at first so just keep the covorsation flowing. Oh and don't shake her hand, and don't overload her with compliments, just say something like that's a really pretty color on you like once in the whole convo. Don't say anything like wow your a** is smokin!! She will just think your a jerk and be annoyed with you. lol good luck!
Hi,

I'm a 16 year old girl and have always been close to guys as well as girls so I bet I can help you honey :). You sound like a wonderfully sweet guy, and in all honesty the girls who aren't just after sex and physical appeal will want someone like you, not a jock. I've actually never liked the jock types. And I am most certainly sick of players, my girl friends are as well so I'll bet you'll have more luck with girls than you think. When you find a girl that catches your eye, the key is to be comfortable with yourself. Being comfortable means being honest about who you are and this will help you be confident. I've had many guys hit on me/approach me. I personally found a guy calmly walking up to me and saying ';hey there'; or ';hello'; always caught my attention because they weren't being cheesy or creepy. Its polite, sweet, and can be very flirtatious without being too forward. That, and with an approach like this it allows you some talking time to get to know the girl of your fancy and decide if you feel chemistry with her. You can shake her hand, but I've always found it to be more awkward that way because it caught me off guard lol. Compliment her when you think of something genuinely nice to say that has crossed your mind about her. For example, if she has a cute habit or did something that made you think of her, compliment it. Compliment her as well if you know she has put extra effort into her appearance (we love when guys notice that stuff). Awkward silences always happen at some point. Let some of them go, because allowing the silence shows you are comfortable enough with her for it to not be awkward.

I have green eyes and naturally rosy lips so guys often compliment me on those. But anything works, as long as its in good taste.

Good luck sweetheart,

I wish there were more guys out there like you :).

If you would like more advice or help, feel free to ask me personally.

-Natasha
It sounds like we have a lot in common. Its hard to know what to say, but just say Hi, and introduce yourself. Ask her what her name is, and if you want you could give her a compliment, just make sure it is an honest one. You could tell her she looks nice today, or anything else you notice. If you have the same classes, you could talk to her about them, or help each other out. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment