Sunday, December 11, 2011

How do i start to talk to girls?

I don't know what to say when girls start to talk to me. Because i am usually shy. Can you guys please tell me how to start to talk with girls. And when a girl keep on looking at you, does it mean she like me or something?How do i start to talk to girls?
Not always means looking steadily to you is a ';like'; thing but may be concentrating or your shyness is somehow grabbing attention.



If you want to start a real conversation to a girl you think you like or attracted to be confident of what you say but not arrogant, girls sense confidence from a mile ... be spontaneous, yourself and a gentleman.



You gotta thank me, huh? :)



Good luck.How do i start to talk to girls?
Have a sense of humor and be confident if you show your shyness they can see right though you as soon as you say one word but once you get a girl to laugh a couple times that's the key all you have to do from there is roll with it she'll come around to see what you have to say. just don't do stupid stuff to get a laugh just have a quick wit. too many ways to name its according to the girl. that works for me

No comments:

Post a Comment