Sunday, December 11, 2011

How to talk to your crush when I am shy to talk to girls? , and how to get her notcing me?

Well, I'm a young teen who is going on 15 and I have this problem that i'm really shy of girls, but thats ok, but the thing is, i have a crush on someone and I cant talk to her, I dont know what to talk , i've never talked so extensilvely with the opposite sex, and besides , I get very enraged and angry when other boys talk to her, help!How to talk to your crush when I am shy to talk to girls? , and how to get her notcing me?
You're bad. Chances she already notice you. Just say hi and more words every day you pass her by. Start before it's too late.How to talk to your crush when I am shy to talk to girls? , and how to get her notcing me?
Buy a few flowers and write a note on it, telling her that you like her. Get a good friend of yours to deliver it to her during lunch. After school or lunch go up to her and say hi. Have a little confidence in yourself. Maybe she likes you back :]

No comments:

Post a Comment