Sunday, December 11, 2011

How do i talk girl when im just as shy as her?

I dont even know her name. Ive never even spoken to her. Every i stay after school for study hall and sit in this lounge area where no one goes. She is the only other one there. We kind of have this unspoken system where she plays one song on her labtop and then i play one and then me and then her... She sits a few couches to the right of me. We have NEVER talked. But every day when she comes in the room, she gives me this weird smile where she smiles really big while lowering her head and then still smiling like crazy, she quickly turns her head ot the side.... I know...weird... I thinks shes really cute, she sits with her knees up to her and its like shes in her own little world but now im starting to think she does it because shes shy so shy. I really want to talk to her. Im just not shore what to say or how to do it. Should i sit in her seat before she gets there? Should i just walk over to her? Im so confused....Plus im not really very confident on my looks. People tell me I look good but i always feel fat. Im 200lb and they all say i look 160. I could agree but i still FEEL like a giant beast... im pretty sensitive and the little things people i like do really effect my moods... Im so scared to say anything to her....

(btw ive been asking this question in various forms so i can more anwsers.... im not looking for points.. i really need help...)How do i talk girl when im just as shy as her?
This girl is giving you all of the signals that she likes you!



1) She smiles at you. Girls smile at guys they like... If they are being looked at by a guy who they don't like or think is creepy, they will look away. She is looking at you because she thinks you are attractive.



2) She isn't going to this secret lounge area to be by herself... she is going there to be around YOU! This is not a coincidence. Girls want to know all about guys they like, including their favorite hangout spots. By making an effort to be around you all the time, and figure out where you are, she is hoping that will give you more of an opportunity to approach her. So what are you waiting for? You have to make a move!



(to figure out the other signs a girl like you, you have to read my blog, the link is in my profile)



You see her all the time. Casually strike up a conversation. It can be about anything, but since you two have your music, I would use that as a guide. When it is your turn to play a song, say something like ';Is there something you would like to hear?'; That will require her to say something in response, and you can get into a conversation about how much you like the song she picked for you to play (even though you may not like it that much).



Don't forget during this conversation to tell her your name!!! =)



For more tips for how to strike up a conversation with a girl, get her contact information, etc. check out my blog, the link is in my profile. Or you can email me with any questions you may have! =)How do i talk girl when im just as shy as her?
when she plays a song tell her its a nice song or how bout say HI. or compliment her looks.
when ever she sit down, **** right next to her ! Then the next day ask her a question like, what are you studying or compliment her in some way ! When u talk to people, you become less shy ! so she might break out of that mood !

No comments:

Post a Comment