Thursday, October 28, 2010

GIRLS or GUYS: Is it weird to talk about this with a guy?

there's this guy who likes me and one day we were talking about girls raping guys, and how they would have to be stronger than the guy to do it. And so he said I could never rape him and I was arguing with him that I could.



We talk about stuff like this a lot that could be awkward. he says im the only girl he would talk about this stuff with. Is it weird? What do you think is going through his mind when he talks about stuff like this?GIRLS or GUYS: Is it weird to talk about this with a guy?
He's probably thinking ';Wow, this girl is cool enough to talk about this kind of stuff with me.';GIRLS or GUYS: Is it weird to talk about this with a guy?
if he talks to you about deep stuff then he cares about you

No comments:

Post a Comment