Thursday, October 28, 2010

What do girls talk about for so long? I can't talk with someone for hours straight without doing anything else?

I can talk to my mates for 10 mins before we start doing pranks or wrestling or something, n we could do that for hours, but i was at a school swimming carnival today, and i was watching some girls near talking n they didnt do anything else at all the whole day, how can you drag it out so far???????? n no in advance i wasnt perving on them :)What do girls talk about for so long? I can't talk with someone for hours straight without doing anything else?
None of your business. If we wanted you to know, we would talk to guys like that. lolWhat do girls talk about for so long? I can't talk with someone for hours straight without doing anything else?
Try this
It's what girls do. Guys are way less interested in talking than girls are.
Feelings, their problems, the future, give each other advice... It varies but usually its along those guidelines
well, sometimes we just get carried away by our topic. for example, we were talking about the beach we went to during summer, and then one of us were like ';Did you hear about Summer did with her bf on the beach?'; we just jump from one topic to another. kinda like you boys.
I honestly have absolutely no idea what I talk about with my girlfriends, but we talk quiiiite a lot lol. :)
Girls get pleasure from talking, it does not matter about what. They talk about other grrls, clothes, men, and sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment