Thursday, October 21, 2010

How do you talk to girls if they aren't talkitive themselves?

I mean, if they don't give you anything to work with really when you talk to them. Maybe because they're shy. I've heard people say you have to talk to them, but girls don't like guys babbling on about themselves. If she won't talk, what else could I do but talk about myself, because i'm trying to get to know each other right?How do you talk to girls if they aren't talkitive themselves?
let me tell you from experience if there to shy these could be the three reason's 1trust issue's 2 dont like you and number 3.need attention not the good attention itherHow do you talk to girls if they aren't talkitive themselves?
Talk to her but not in access.
Ask them questions about them. Take time and give her time to answer. Be gentle with a shy woman.
Put a stick on the mouth to stir up the tung
Interact with them in a nice and friendly manner and picks up a subject of interest to communicate.
perhaps if she doesn't like to talk you can write each other notes..
If there's no dialect there, there's no chemistry. I've been down that road before, friend- six months of it. Save yourself the time, and all those girls you've cast aside your interest for so that you could be with the girl you're describing? Try to see it you can rebuild one of those relationships. I know the story- you throw aside your interest in many girls because you believe that the one you're pursuing is more deserving of your time. Believe me, though- you can't force a girl to like you anymore than you can make yourself taller. Open your eyes to the world around you. If she's interested, she'll talk.
ask about their interests. if you already know find a common denominator and talk about that
I'm not very talkative, but my boyfriend just came up to me and started talking to me :)



I still didn't say much (and didn't for a couple months), but he hung around, and seeing as he seemed patient, it made it easier for me to open up to him later. I mean, this is just what happened for me, and I'm sure it varies... but I would advise patience and read her responses and body language to see if she's interested or not; you could even just try going up, being blunt (like mine did), and asking if she is so you don't waste your time pursuing something that's a dead end.
im a very shy girl in the real world, but online im very talkative and fun. after talking online for awhile then meeting for real, i find ppl a lot easier to talk to. idk, maybe you could get her email, screenname, msn, aim, yahoo, or the chats she goes on and start off there. its worth a shot i guess... ^^'
im a quiet girl and dont worry about talking too much, it's better than silence. try lots of different subjects and eventually u will come up with things to talk about. dont just talk about urself, but interesting things youve seen, things you learned you didn't know before, funny stories are always good. just because shes not laughing doesnt mean shes not enjoying your company. talk about movies and books. teachers or friends if you know the same people. figure out if shes a cat or a dog person, bc if she is one of those im sure she'll have plenty to talk about the subject. just ask about different things like that, what season do u like better? do u stay up late or wake up early? what did u do today or this weekend? what are ur plans for the future? do u want to go to more school, get a different job?
All you can do is just try and talk to her. She might surprise you and open up to you. When she talks, make sure to really listen and want to get to know her. If she doesn't talk, give her some time. Talk about yourself, but not too much. Just give it a try! Good luck!
The answer is quite easy, the process needed to do it can be moderately hard to insanely hard.



Find out her interests and things she is comfortable to talk about. I had a similar case when i first met this girl, so i dug every single hobbies i could think of however all fails. then i started talking about family, not a good idea too. then I talked about TV series, it appears that i hit the jackpot. She started talking about the characters, from there on i slip in one or two personal questions like, ';Yeah this guy is a lot like my teacher in high school'; or ';speaking of birthdays, when's yours?';



there's no ultimate question to open up a conversation, it's a matter of situation and personality. however i find it best to keep on switching topics now and then. Also never, blatantly prove her wrong unless you really have to.
I am one of those shy girls and the best thing that helps me is when someone writes me a letter or a note. Just because she doesn't talk doesn't mean, she hates or dislikes you. You can always smile or wave at her and maybe of course she'll respond to that. And I know how those shy girls feel, caz i am one of them. Once she gets to know you on the letters or notes maybe she wont be so shy anymore. I mean, that's how it works with me, but just saying. Hope I helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment