Thursday, October 28, 2010

How do i get girls to talk to me?

I feel hopeless. nothing ive tried has helped me. how do i get into a conversation with them. once i get that far i think i can manage. Im 13 and i play the guitar and i sing. I made a song on my space and girls talked to me alot for a breif time but now its gone and i have writers block and i need some help to get a girl to talk to me just cus she likes me for me.How do i get girls to talk to me?
Aww Sweetie, there isn't a sure way to MAKE a girl like you. You just need to play it by ear and talk. Keep her interested by not being inappropriate and rude. Be funny, clever, charming, and above all, be yourself. One day a wonderful girl will fall for you. She will see how talented you are and realize that you're a great catch!



I may not have given you any great tips, but I hope I helped boost your confidence! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment