Thursday, October 21, 2010

This girls talk to me alone but not when her friend is around?

So I'm friends with my former college adviser. I notice she talks to me, says hi to me and stuff when it's just her and I.



But I remember onetime I was walking in the hall and I saw her with one of her colleagues. When they both walked by, she(my friend) didn't say anything to me. Then the other one kind of titled her head and smiled at me.



How come she talks to me when it's her and I but not when there's other people around?This girls talk to me alone but not when her friend is around?
ditch her. thats a buncha bullcrap as far as a relationship goes. now if youre reading too much into her ';hi'; and ';hello'; then thats your bad. but assuming shes into you but ashamed for other people to know it...show her the door.This girls talk to me alone but not when her friend is around?
maybe she is just shy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment