Thursday, October 21, 2010

Is it a disrespect to have a baby mama a kid .. live with them.. and talk girls on myspace? But Just Talk?

There has been a few females on my myspace that i mostly know.. Some of them I never met. and not planning to. Noone calls my phone or texts me. The only msgs are on myspace are just the regular sayings... ';how u doing'; ';hows life treating u'; just general stuff.. Nothing sexual... I also had the messages for my babymama to read them... And she is tripping like I;m cheating... I think she is not supose to... Theres nothing wrong .. Because I do not meet with these people in real life. What do you guys think?Is it a disrespect to have a baby mama a kid .. live with them.. and talk girls on myspace? But Just Talk?
The question doesn't make any sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment