Thursday, October 28, 2010

How come when I talk to girls they stop talking to me after awhil?

Same with some friends, some people stick around become a friend other leave or stop talking to me.



What might I be doing wrong im trying to hook up or get friends?How come when I talk to girls they stop talking to me after awhil?
well dude it happens to everyone

its been happening to for the last 2 years

i have a couple good friends that i've been friends with this whole time

but other friends just come and go and i talk to hardly at all, the same thing is happening with girls too to me so dont feel so worried stuff just happensHow come when I talk to girls they stop talking to me after awhil?
I have this guy friend who is extremely annoying. He is very social and talks a lot but heck, he is soooooooooo annoying because he likes to gossip and be nosy. Girls, especially, dislike him.
you have to stop talking to women as if they are friends...you have to go after them in a sexual but not perverted way..if you try to talk nice to them they get bored and go on their way
maybe you are awkward



or it could be your a hard person to make plans with. sometimes people get mad when they cant hang out.



if your extra busy with stuff then add socializing to your scedule.



if thats not the case maybe you should work on your social skills
  • long hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment