Thursday, October 28, 2010

How do I talk to girls in college?

I'm very shy around girls most likely because I have a stutter. I don't think I'm attractive, I'm just your average guy.

So if I see a girl in the library, not knowing anything about her; if she has a boyfriend or not, how do I approach her, or should I even try?



I'm not trying to get a date or something, just to make friends with girls for a first.How do I talk to girls in college?
You can just talk to people like that, but they might think you're weird just randomly talking to them like that. I would feel weird just approaching someone in a library.

It's easier for me to meet people in classes. Like get there a few minutes early. Start out talking about assignments, and then talk about other things.

Or maybe meet people in the cafeteria. Or get your friends to introduce you to people.

No comments:

Post a Comment