Thursday, October 28, 2010

What to talk to girls in clubs/bars about?

I have diffculty of thinking about how to start conversations with girls in bars. I tend to start by asking if they have had a good night so far, where they have been and where they would recommend going.



Has any girls got advice about how you would like guys to approach? Thanks.What to talk to girls in clubs/bars about?
First off, I would hope that a guy would be himself when he approaches me. If you try to be something your not, then people can kind of tell, and things will not really go your way. I would just like a guy to come up to me and simply say hello and ask how I am doing. Give me a nice compliment or something. LoL. And then I would like him to just talk about simple things. I would hope that he wouldn't go overboard with the conversation, or push it too much.. that's kind of a turn off. Just ask what im doing for the day, what do I do for a living or something along that nature, and am I single.. that's a good one. LoL. And once you get comfortable, ask me for my number. You want to make sure that you don't give out too much information about yourself because it's always nice to leave a lasting impression, and to make a girl think about stuff. Make her mind wonder about you, and make her want to know more. But you just have to go with the flow. The conversation is not going to be the same with every girl. Good luck and be yourself!What to talk to girls in clubs/bars about?
im a master whn it comes to the clubs..usually girls like it whn guys buy them drinks and if a girl is with her friends u better plan on buying ALL her friends drinks as well or u wnt be a keeper..and not be pushy about things.like getting the girls numb..girls like to dance in the club so a guy who is a good dancer is a keeper...most likely will leave after the club with that girl for a after party or just get it on..
Its tricky, on the one hand you want to get to know them, on the other hand, you just dont know what they're intentions are if they're looking to date or just a fling. Stick to the general chit chat, whats your name, do you come here often *groan*, what you been upto today, can i give you my number, then if you start going on dates go into deeper stuff
99% of the women here do not condone to being approcahed in bars/clubs and certainly not meeting BF material in them. It's tacky, cliche, unromantic and shamefull.
just act normallike u talking to any other person
ask which football team they support is always a good starter

No comments:

Post a Comment