Thursday, October 21, 2010

How to flirt/talk with the ladies?

What are some tips on talking to girls?



I hang out with girls and guys a lot, and I think I might be a bit boring or something when I talk to girls? thanks



I also like this one girl so how do I flirt with her? How do I flirt and talk to her and how can I seem funny or charming with just my friends who are girls? I try to be myself but I don't think it's working. By the way we are all 13.How to flirt/talk with the ladies?
OK WELL IM 13 TEW ND THE BEST THING TEW DEW WITH THE GIRL U LIKE IS SMILE ND PLAY AROUND WITH HER TEW MAKE HER LAUGH ASK HER TEW HANG OUT WITH U SOMEWHERE ND DON'T TRY NOTHING TEW FLIRTY WITH HER UNTIL U THINK SHE LIKES U ...BUT U HAVE TEW BE VERY INTUITIVE...) YOUR FRIENDS... WEL JUST DEW U ND DEY WILL EVENTUALLY COME TEW U IF U JUST DON'T TRY TEW FIT IN AND EVENTUALLY THEY WILL ADJUST TEW U INSTEDHow to flirt/talk with the ladies?
go to your friend and ask her,';wanna get laid?';ha3,just kidding.just be yourself and talk about

movies or ask her out.don't be afraid and try to attract her.you don't know until you try so give

a best shot.if you want to flirt her,just remember,be yourself rather you pretending be someone else.
put some horns on, have your stuff hanging out of your trouser flies, wear the topshop tshirt 'rhinersaus are horny' and keep hitting her breasts
  • cat
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment