Thursday, October 28, 2010

How To Talk To These Girls?

OK So I drink on the weekends with these guys and girls, and I always hear how the girls there put out. I usually am good at talking to girls but not establishing sexual things until later down the road. What I need to know is, how do I talk to these girls so that I make-out/do things with them within an hour or so of meeting them?How To Talk To These Girls?
wow you sure are classy!How To Talk To These Girls?
Wow.



Just be clear with what you want. If they're sluts, you'll be on the right path in no time.
Rosie couldn't have said it any better.
keeep telling them they're beautiful

and just in my opinion i would like a guy who is looking for a relationship,

and if he tells me on the spot, it is easier for me to get loose because i dont have to keep talking to him ';down the road'; to find out. cause

he Just told me within an hour.
Alright hunnie, let me put it this way...

Do you know how freaking hard it is for the nice girls to find a guy like you?

Don't turn into one of those guys that just wants to ';get some'; just because the girls that you hang around with are like that.

If you think that sexual things should be saved for later in the relationship, then get outta there!

You deserve so much better than the, shall we say, easy girls.

鈾?blondy

No comments:

Post a Comment