Thursday, October 28, 2010

How to talk to girls at an amusement park?

About to go to the amusement park this weekend and meet some new interesting people. I'm going with a few friends. I was wondering whats some good way to approach a girl at an amusement park? Something funny that will spark up a conversation. Also what are some other topics I can use to keep the conversation steady and not have the ';Awkward silence';



I'm 17. So yeah help me out community (:How to talk to girls at an amusement park?
I wouldn't really do that, it'll seem kind of creepy and they'll think you want to kidnap them or something. Be with a group of friends with at least one girl so the other girls feel comfortable.How to talk to girls at an amusement park?
HAHA! i new u were 17ish lol. Anyway u should talk about the rides and things u both like. IF there is awkward silence then like say u g2g
Ask her what ride is her favorite?

How many times has she been to the amusement park?

What other forms of entertainment/amusement does she like?

Does she like water parks?

Would she like to go on a ride with you?



Something funny: So tell me what ride turns your stomach upside down, but you do it anyway...
Talk about the rides. May be you are behind her in line for a ride. Say ';So I heard this ride is __________________ (insert ';really great'; or whatever here). Get her opinion. Talk to her about similar rides, may be sit by her during the ride. After, talk about what you guys thought about it. Ask her if she wants to stop for a bite to eat. And volia!

No comments:

Post a Comment