Thursday, October 21, 2010

How do i talk to girls if i am too shy to even talk to guys?

I am really shy and only have 1 friend. It seams everyone in my school can talk to anyone with great ease. My friend has alot of friends who are girls and i always feel left out of the conversation because i am too shy and im afraid of what people(more particular,girls) would think of me. What if i say something wrong?Can anyone help???How do i talk to girls if i am too shy to even talk to guys?
Talk to your friend and ask him to help you.



You can't say anything wrong. :) Just be yourself. If you're worried about people judging you, have some self-confidence! I'm sure you're a great guy, just a little unsure of yourself. If you tried to talk to them, I'm sure they would see how great you are on the inside.How do i talk to girls if i am too shy to even talk to guys?
Welcome to my world. I used to be like that remember girls come and go family lasts forever. The old motto bros b4 hooes is true an its the same way with girlz chicks b4 diks. Jus talk to the girl she wont bite, as for being shy what I used to do when I was prude was use a compliment it works everytime trust me bro. No pick up lines tho be orginal.
you cant change urself you are who you are. dont try and change your self. but just ask your friend what those girls like to talk about. then come out and say it. just remember things happen for a reason and god made you who u r. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment