Thursday, October 21, 2010

How can I learn to talk to girls?

I am not the most talkative person. I can talk to my close friends but whenever I'm around girls I'm usually the quietest of the group. I just have nothing to say. I don't know if it's just confidense in myself of just the fact that I might say something wrong. I see other guys do it so easy and I don't know how they do it. I want to be able to talk to them to gain more relationships with girls but I can't if I don't talk to them . Please give me some help.How can I learn to talk to girls?
I'm 30 and sometimes I'm still figuring that out even after I think I have it mastered. Every situation is different. The best advice I've heard is ';shut your brain off.'; People drink and hit on people at the bar. They drink so they don't worry too much. You don't have to drink; just don't hesitate and think too much. Talk to her about anything you can. It'll either suck or be good; what do you really have to lose. Humiliation only lasts so long and you probably care more than anyone else does. It also doesn't hurt to get girls talking about their interests first. If you do it right, they'll be into you and want to know everything about you. P.S. I don't really have a mullet, so you can trust my advice a little bit at least.How can I learn to talk to girls?
look just be ur self, don't wry about sounding stupid till u get comfortable with talking to girls, act the way u do with friends



help please



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Just think about this ';i got nothing to loose'; Once you belive that you got nothing to loose then it is a lot easier. Gotta get passed that first step. Good luck.
You just have to learn to BE YOU and dont try to be anyone else. Be open minded...But dont be mean. And If the girl doesnt like you for who you are...move on and talk to another.
just talk. make ur self confident. u have to overcome your fears. just try. talk to them like u do with ur friends, but dont be a jerk like other people with too much confidence. lol

hope i helped. :D

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
hahah well the best thing to me is to random aha

just bring up a random topic and the conversation will just keep going

and just be your self , and if your going to be random try not to go on a

really odd totally out of the question topic haha .GOOD LUCK =]

No comments:

Post a Comment