Thursday, October 28, 2010

How do I talk with girls?

I am a dead on guy and I am good looking (don't want to sound cocky) but when I am on my own with a girl, I don't know how to have a simple conversation with them. Like there is just always awkward silences! I hate it! I just get nervous! Can you please help me and tell me what to talk about and how to be yourself and confident around girls? ThanksHow do I talk with girls?
You shold be kissing not talking lol no im playing but really anytime its an awkward silence just say ';awkward silence not liking this'; or somthing along those lines and let her know you can also just do some fun things like tickle her or play a game if your not sexually active.





Things to talk about

HER lol

say she's pretty or her eyes are

ask her what she lieks about you

ask how many kids she wants

if she's a virgin (dont sound like a pervert)

dont keep asking her stuff though it'll soun dlike 21 questions just go with the flow



if your over the phone tell her to turn her tv on and watch somthing fun with you just relax and dont hold your tounge even if its kinda corny SAY IT dont hide who you are for anyone because if she cant accept you then dismiss her and move onHow do I talk with girls?
try fluff talking- like ask her

what did u do yesterday?

-...........then continue asking more qs. This is just to break the silence to get her speaking.

No comments:

Post a Comment