Thursday, October 21, 2010

How can I talk to girls without looking like an idiot or getting nervous and sweating, I'm 15?

I always get nervous around girls and make myself sound like an idiot. How can I approach girls confidently and not sound like a total idiot?



I'm 15, freshman.



Also what should I talk about with them, and what do they like to hear?



Thanks.How can I talk to girls without looking like an idiot or getting nervous and sweating, I'm 15?
Relax breath in and out then go up to them.If your good looking then yo got nothing to worry abt

Talk about Sports ,the weather and how great of a person you are it makes them more interested in youHow can I talk to girls without looking like an idiot or getting nervous and sweating, I'm 15?
we like different things. i will talk about anything and im 13. u can practice w/ me
FIRST OF ALL, BREATHE...! PRETEND LIKE YOU ARE TALKING TO A FRIEND, AND TELL HER THAT SHE IS STUNNINGLY GEORGEOUS.
you dont talk to a girl until she gives you hint like until she looks at u in a seductive way or until she looks likes she want to talk to you.

then you can compliment her etc etc you will learn with time
leave him alone. im just like him. funny i had a conversation one day on the bus just like this with a girl. she said WE where the confusing ones. yeah right!! im right there with ya.



peace to the freshmen and hello from a 14 year old
Well you need to start with being yourself. Don't tey to act like something your not.

Also, try to be as outgoing as possible but don't push yourself too far or your jsut making yourself feel uncomfortable.



Girls are normally attracted to smart, mature, and good looking guys. If your have those 3 things you'll be just fine.

good luck
I've found that just being yourself works just fine. When you think about ';what should I do?, what should I say?, how should I act?'; etc -- just makes you more nervous, sweaty and looking like an idiot.



Just relax, be true to you and go from there.



Good luck!
well. just like bring up music. or like the main things. what she likes to do on her freetime n stuff like that. then maybe move onto pets n animals. but if you just go up to her give her complement be like you look really pretty today or something when she does look pretty then move on to somethin else. but if they just walk away from you dont worry about it. youll find someone else



good luck.
haha alot of guys are like that so dont feel bad, you just have to not care what they think. Actualy a friend of mine whos 21 is still like that, its actualy quite hillarious to watch.
yes, yes, be yourself and all that, but that sort of advice seems useless to me.



First of all. don't worry about getting nervous... when I was your age I liked it when a guy was nervous around me--it meant that he liked me and cared what I thought. A guy I went to Homecoming with my freshman year was shaking like a leaf and couldn't seem to say a word--we dated for two years!



Second--talk about HER! Everyone loves to talk about herself, and if you listen actively and ask leading questions, she'll have a great time talking to you, and all she'll remember about you is how nice and interesting you seemed.



Don't comment on her looks until you know her pretty well, or she'll get creeped out. Instead tell her she's funny or smart or cool and point out your reason for thinking so.
Talk to them about how beautiful they are. Tell them that their newest clothing item (you better know wat it is) is wonder full. Back them into a wall and kiss them.
Coming from my boyfriend. he says you need to just be yourself and just relax and just do it. Have confidence. It will get better over time. Girls like to hear that they look good and that you notice small little things about them. I never wear earings and when my boyfriend said something about me wearing earings one day, I got so excited that he even cared enough to pay attention. Just pay attention and relax. Girls love confidence.
well, im 14, i'd love to talk to you, i'll show you that talking to girls can be easy, i love talking, most girls do, so yeah, my messenger name is iluvsynchro1811, i'm mariah
i think that is cute..i'm also a freshman..and if i were you just don't worry about dating and stuff just start with being friends..just make a joke or smile at someone that you like..theres lots of little things that you can do to show a girl you like her and then once you both like each other it will be easier to talk..good luck with it all..girls really aren't all that scary..at least i don't think we are
just realx...god are we really that hard to talk to..i have no problem talking to guys even if i like them...just say hey wuts up and start a convo...it duznt matter where it goes just ride along w/ it....make her laugh tho...i love laughing at a guys jokes and wut they say....it makes me like them more
Well first of all don't think about it that much, i mean if your waiting to talk to some certian girl all day..than you finally talk to her a freak that she'll probally not get to know the real you. Just ask like yourself, and really*** don't give it that much thought like go on with your life and act like an everyday thing not like it's a big deal.
You need to relax, dont look at girls as such a threat the more you worry about it the more your gonna seem like an idiot relax take a deep breath and be confident with your self. make them laugh and keep the conversation going girls like a guy who can hold a good conversation if we feel that ur not confident we wont be intrested so always stay confident and just look it as if ur talking to someone who ur really comfortable with. good luck
';ACIDENTLY'; BUMP INTO HER. THEN APOLOGIZE. THEN FROM THERE BRING UP AN INTRESTING TOPIC.



AS 4 THE SWETTING THING, JUST REMEMBER THAT SHE IS JUST A GIRL. TREAT HER AS IF SHE IS YOUR COUSIN OR SOMETHING.
you have to understand that most likely the girl you are talking to feels the same way. but if the conversation just isnt there, and theres nothing to talk about, personally i dont think you should push it, that just makes it more awkward. and most 15 year old girls will prolly be thrilled that a guy is even talking to them.
a little tip, skim over ILOVEMUSIC's answer, NEVER THINK OF A GIRL YOU LIKE AS IF SHE WAS YOUR COUSIN. If u do, its gonna go downhill, it'll be uncomfortable, like u were going out or trying to get something going with a cousin. Be yourself, i personally have a REALLY hard time, but i learned to be calm and a great little technique is to lean against something (helps with all the nervousness). I felt i wasnt interesting enough, cause i was stuttering a bit, not making eye contact and stuff at first, then the girl told me to relax, and it was fine. O and btw never check her out when u are talking to her, ive done so (by mistake lol) and ive seen her eyes follow mine and she seemed a little irritated afterwards. But even after all this, i still have a hard time sometimes.
I kinda have the same trouble. I'm 15 too and I'm really shy around the guys that I like. So I can't really talk to them. I guess all you really can do is go up and talk to her. It may seem easier then it sounds but thats really all you can do. And about what to say to girls. Maybe give her a compliment. Girls always love that. And maybe find out what their interested in. I hope I gave you some good ideas. Good Luck and hope it works out for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment