Thursday, October 28, 2010

How do I talk to girls in a cool way?

I get so nervous when I'm alone with a girl so I forget what I should say. I will never be able to earn a girlfriend because I really have trouble dealing with girls!How do I talk to girls in a cool way?
Calm down and be yourself:)

Just take a deep breath, go up to her and say:

Hey, I like you!

Figure out what she likes, then try and talk to her about it.

For some people, it's easier to talk on the internet, since they can't see you.

Maybe just send her a cute message via facebook, and she'll get the message.

Or write her a note and give it to her at school.

If you get nervous, just joke around. That'll break the ice and make things less awkward, plus she might laugh, which is good. You want to make her smile.How do I talk to girls in a cool way?
smooth talk to them



say nice stuff about them
dont try to impress, thats a major turn-off. be yourself



answer mine plz! http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?…
Calm down nd just be yourself in a really nice way. If you cant look her in the eyes look off to the side to where it looks like your talking to her

tell her she's looks pretty
oh man i get nervous talking to guys too like what do i say haha

but i would want a guy to be like honest with me like lets say im in class with a guy that ive always wanted to get to know

well i would want him to ask me questions about the homework or talk about how lame the teacher is ya know?





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…
just be ur self and make the girl(s) laugh! us girls luv guys who make them smile + laugh. smile+laugh=love for u!
Find a common interest and chat away.

No comments:

Post a Comment