Thursday, October 21, 2010

I can't talk girls, something is wrong with me?

I don't know what is wrong with me everytime i see a good looking girl as soon as i approch her and i try to start a conversation with her, i turn bright red, and i lose my words, i start shakin. What is wrong with me, i am 21 years old i never had a girlfriend and i am a virgin. the reason is that i can't approach a girl cause i am scared. Don't know what to do i probably going to end up another 40 year virgin, just because i don't know how to talk to them and act around femalesI can't talk girls, something is wrong with me?
Honey, I doubt you'd end up a 40 y/o virgin. Just try to relax and breathe. Be yourself the girl will either like you or she won't, no biggie. Girls don't bite (Smile).I can't talk girls, something is wrong with me?
just relax.

sometimes you just have to wait for the right moment

just because ur 21 doesnt mean that u have to be dating girls and going around and having sex,

i would just take life as it comes and maybe if the girl sees u turing red she miht even think its cute and want to date you or talk to u or something
You'll grow out of it, after the weight of the world have crushed your spirit, you absolutley won't give a fcuk and you'll say anything to anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment