Thursday, October 28, 2010

How can I talk to girls that I like?

There a couple girls that i could see myself liking. I dont talk to them that much.

I dont really know how to talk to them.

Can someone give me some advice?

Im super shy around girls!

Im friends with like all the guys in school but im extremely shy with girlsHow can I talk to girls that I like?
Most guys are shy with girls. You just got to practice, by going up to the girls and start talking to them. Cause after awhile you start not being shy. Just go up to the girls you see yourself liking, then start of with a simple hi, small talk, then ask questions about them. etc..How can I talk to girls that I like?
Yeah, sometimes I have a problem talking to guys that I like. The best things to do is just talk to girls like you would talk to anyone else. Listen to her, don't worry so much about what she's thinking of you, and just be yourself and you should be fine! Have some self-confidence. Don't worry we're not that hard to talk to, especially if the girl is outgoing and seems easy to make conversation with. Flirt a little, if you want her to know you like her but don't come on too strong though.

Here are some topics you can talk about if you run out of things to say.



music

tv shows

movies

current events

family

colors

animals

clothes

cars

questions about what she likes to do to get her talking (questions that require more than just yes or no)

funny stories

video games

phones

internet

food

sports



Hope this helped. Good luck!
  • daily diet for rabbit
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment