Thursday, October 28, 2010

How do I talk to girls?

Ok so I am having trouble talking to girls. Usually if my friend was by this girl I like then I would go over and talk to him and set up a conversation with my friend to where that girl would start talking to. Or if I am just alone and I want to talk to that girl I will get all speechless and say something stupid or do something stupid/embarrassing. I need help on how to talk to girls and some tips on how to treat them and how to act to get them to like me. Please help me I don't want to act like a fool any longer.How do I talk to girls?
let me share something with you.



i like my one of my guy friends...whenever i am around him...i either say something random or something stupid and just he laughs.



talking to people that you like might not be the easiest thing at first. just give yourself some time. start a small conversation with her every now-and-then.



my guy friend has been acting stupid around me too.



neither of us know how to act around each other anymore...



being speechless is natural and acting the way you do is natural.



just talk to her more...even though you act a little funny, the more you talk the easier it will get.





goodluck!!How do I talk to girls?
just be like hey whats up hows it going do u do any sports do you like dogs if she wants to talk to u she will join in if not u will kno
talk with ur mouth... on ur own...
just act natural. be nice and dont worry =] dont be shy! its okay, were really not that bad. lol
Treat girls like they are regular people because they are. dont be afraid just talk, about anything. try talking to girls who want to talk to you, it makes it easier
I used to be the same way with guys, just try staying calm and dont focus much on what your saying or going to say the more you worry about it the more stupid and embarrassing you'll look. Stay calm and smile and definitely know their just girls and your just guys. It took me awhile to realize their just people and to be myself. try befriending some girls so you'll have a few friends that are girls so it'll start to be easier for you to open up. Don't worry so much on what your saying sometimes the stupidiest things a guy says are the cutest and sweetest :]
Just if you talk to a girl, dont try to impress her, make her impress you. We love that. But dont just stand there like you cant talk. All you have to do is flirt a little, like this guy i know if is him but it seems like he is high on some drug, it gives us a laugh and it is very cute. Stay laid back and if you see a girl you think you like go for her. She is bound to talk back.

No comments:

Post a Comment