Thursday, October 28, 2010

Why do girls talk two someone for two weeks straight and then all of a sudden break all communication?

Yeah a girl I met started talking to me for 2 weeks straight (on the phone, in person, and online). When I went on vacation she stopped talking to me and when I got back she gave me a lame excuse about how she was busy. She hinted that she was really interested, but then all of a sudden broke all communication with me....she even blocked me on AIM. Who does that? is this some psycho girl I'm dealing with?Why do girls talk two someone for two weeks straight and then all of a sudden break all communication?
Ouch! And we women wonder why men are such jerks. I think I've got a good idea why now - it's because of all the crap we put you through as adolescents! I'm sorry she did that to you, it's really sending out mixed messages. Young girls are really funny. One minute, they'll really like you and the next, they want nothing to do with you ...and you've just been standing there for two minutes trying to figure out what the hell's happening. She's not psycho, she's just a confused teenager who will someday feel badly for treating you like this.



I suggest you totally forget about her. Ignore her 100% Don't try to contact her, don't call her, don't write any letters. Ignore her. Quite often, when you ignore a girl, she'll chase after you all the more. It's another strange thing about girls. If you act like you don't care, they'll like you even more. If she doesn't chase after you, good! You don't want this one anyway. Next time, just act like you don't care and see what happens....Why do girls talk two someone for two weeks straight and then all of a sudden break all communication?
She met someone she likes better. Sorry!
She either likes someone new, or heard something about you that she doesn't like. That would be my guess anyways.
Sorry for you. The same thing has happened to me before. I didn't get a good reason out of her either. Her friends might not approve of you and that goes a long way with girls.
yes i agree she doesn't like you anymore sorry!
My husband had a woman do this to him just a couple of months before I met him and she was Bi-Polar. When she was in her manic phase she would be calling him and seeing him all the time and when she went through her depression phase she refused to talk to him. He finally after 3 weeks gave up on her and right after I met him she shows up on his doorstep wanting to get back together with him and she got mad because he was leaving his house to go on a date with me. I'm not saying that this is what is going on with your girl, but who knows?
we're just like that.
I'M 47 AND I MEMBER THOSE DAYS NEVER KNOW WHAT SHES THINKING????WHO CARES JUST B NICE THERES LOTS OF CHICKS OUT THERE START OVER WITH A NEW ONE MAKE HER JEALOUS THERE HORMONES R GOING CRAZY TOO GOOD LUCK
she had doubts about her feelings and probably met someone else...

the other reason could be that she aint ready to be this kind of relationship yet...

she still probably likes someone from the past

and didnt wanna hurt u by telling the truth so instead she started avoiding u..



dont worry you'll meet someone better than that...dont rush just wait...

No comments:

Post a Comment