Thursday, October 21, 2010

How to talk to girls the right way?

Hello, I want to know if there is anyone that can help me with talking to girls. I have head girl friends in the past,but I have been single for a year now. I want to meet new girls,but some how, I just can seem to talk to them the right way.How to talk to girls the right way?
Don't use too many pick up lines.



Just act natural and don't make a big deal out of just going over and saying ';hey.';



Also, most girls like to be surprised once in a while, but make sure it's a good, romantic surprise, like a date under the stars or something wonderful like that.How to talk to girls the right way?
compliments are awesome!
just give them compliments, every girl likes that. be nice to them . if your walking with a girl open the door for them if you are going inside some where, or if your on a date open the car door for her to get in or out, or pull out the chair for her and push her in.

No comments:

Post a Comment