Thursday, October 28, 2010

How to talk to girls comfortably?

Hi,

I am having troubles to talk comfortably around/with girls...I need some help.Is there someone(preferably female=)) that can contact me and give me advises?Help will be highly appreciated.How to talk to girls comfortably?
Hey.



I know a lot of guys get that awkward conversation when there with any type of girl. Even girls they don't like, like that. To be honest girls are like that to.



But here are some tips to help you stay calm.



-Don't talk to much. Look at her in her eyes.

-Start off with a ';Hey, how you doing'; ';Hey, Whats up';

-Actually Listen to what shes saying and respond with a appropriate answer.

-Don't think about...';What is she thinking about'; ';I hope i don't smell'; Stuff like that.

-Don't brag about you whole day. Just like a 1 or 2 sentences. Then ask her about her day...

-If you give it sometime and loosen up you'll get comfortable with it.



I Hope I Helped.

Good Luck Hun.

^_^



You can practice with me if you want..

Email is bettyboopms3@yahoo.com

^_^How to talk to girls comfortably?
To start, your first RED flag is that your creepy.



';Is there a female that can contact me and give me advice?';



Look, the key is to understand that when you go into the conversation, your worst case scenario is that she will not be interested, which is exactly where you started...so you have nothing to lose.



People love talking about themselves. So ask her name, and something relevant to where you are (but not a stupid question).



See a girl in a bookstore, you make eye contact, say Hi. If she ignores you then move on. If she says hi back, the next step is to find a common (uncreppy) follow up...like ';Enjoy Mystery Novels too huh';? If your in the Mystery Novels section.



just find something that allows you to connect to them. ';Oh you like XZY music group, me too';. Or ';I am an English major too'; but dont make it up, it has to be real.



Bottom line, you have nothing to lose...so just be yourself.
If you're not comfortable around a girl, odds are, you never will be.

Which means you have to find your soulmate.

Some say we don't have one, but I believe we all do.

They say theres one person that no matter what you'll be comfortable around...
1.) make sure you smell nicely.

2.) Be yourself

3.) Don't be a jerk

4.) Relax

5.) Try to make her laugh
Just be calm and confident - imagine as if the girl is a friend

girls dont really like nervous guys
Compliments, and smiling a lot.. making eye contact, and showing interest on the conversation is always good.
gils take some time



should be friendly

everyone should not embrass him

cool guy in the school etc.
You can practice talking to me. :]

My aim= Kaytbug11
Just take a seat beside me and say, ';Hi. How was your day?'; And ask em questions about their interest and other things.
pretend they're your guy friends, they aren't gonna bite you. just be confident
look whenever you see them be all like so what have you been up to lately? do you wanna get a coffee idk!
Just relax and be yourself
be yourself dont try to be someone youre not. if they dont like you screw them
Yea. My email is ellebballplyr22@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment