Thursday, October 21, 2010

How to talk to Girls that I am in love with?

I am 14, 8th grade. I have some girl problems. When it comes to girls I talk to them a lot but then when we start to like eachother, I am kinda shy. This has happened once and is about to happen again. I am losing the girl that was my best friend. We don't talk very much anymore really and it makes me dissapointed i guess you could say. Any tips on how I can get her back?How to talk to Girls that I am in love with?
I think this is much more common with guys than you would think. Its fine when your talking to her as just a friend but when things get more idk how to put it, intimate, you feel more nervous to do and say the right thing. My best advice is to try to relax and just talk to her. It sounds like it was easy enough before, so just think the only thing that has changed is that you like her now. It sounds alot easy than it really is but...yeah. Best of luck to you.
  • when you're sign from a job
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment