Thursday, October 28, 2010

How to talk and approach girls?

Hi



I am currently 17 and i am a international student in Canada. I am from Korea and i can speak 4 languages Korea,english, Chinese, and Thai. Girls say i am funny and nice. But I always wait for a girls to make a move, instead of me doing it. I mean how do you start a conversation with a girl you like , even she is not in any of my classes. Do i use pick up lines, or just say hi. I mean I have no problems talking to girls, is just hard to talk 2 a new girl u like.How to talk and approach girls?
r u sure u have a c*** ?How to talk and approach girls?
I hate pick up lines myself, I prefer a guy coming up ( give a compliment about her ) introduce your self. Then just start up a conversation about something she likes or loves ( Etc. shopping or a sport ? ) Try and get out if shes single or not? If not then she if she'll go see a movie or whatever with you. See if she has a favorite type let her pick it. Or do whatever it is she wants to do.

Heather

This is what I prefer myself as a woman come up to me as a human pick up lines get old.
Heyyyyy

Well for one, dont use a pick up line. Unless you are already friends and you think it will make her laugh. But to a girl you think is pretty and seems cool, and you would like to talk to her, a simple smile is good enough. Or say hi randomly, but dont be aggressive, it could freak her out. But if you are at school, she probably wont be too freaked, you meet new people all the time at school. So its normal. Just be yourself. If you are not sure on how to start conversation, just talk about a class assignment, or a teacher, or some music, something. something you have in common...and then it would lead to more conversation. Be yourself like if you are talking to a friend who is a girl, its the same, just that you like this girl =)
Haha. . . yeah it's hard to start a conversation with a person you like but just be yourself. Say hi and let the conversation flow. You'll find out that you don't have to think so much to talk to her. Go for it!!! What have you got to lose? Be yourself.
just approach them and say something nice to start a conversation and go from there. Dont use pick up lines. Its usually harder to talk to girls that you like so dont worry about it. It happens to everybody
Dont wait for a girl make a move to talk to you. Y not use your look and say Hi.. then ask her what course taking up and anything that comes to your mind after all and that is conversation.
Say hello talk about just whatever if going on at school and maybe then ask if she'd like to join you for whatever it is you want to do.
hahaha a pickup line would make me laugh:)

but that's just me, and i'm weird.

i think a simple hello would be nice:)
Oh jeez no pick up lines dude
Yeah! saying hi will do very much.
Im gettin some and your not.......... HAHAHA!!!
just say hi.

pick up lines aren't cool.. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment