Thursday, October 21, 2010

How do I talk to and befriend shy girls?

I am an 18 year old boy who is shy around girls but I am a smart, very like-able person who is friendly and average looking.



I don't have any girl friends but I am liked by all the girls I know as I'm good person so my question is how do I talk to girls to become friends with them?



I am attracted to shy girls the most, do they like shy boys?

Will a girl be impressed if she is approached by a boy who is obviously shy and nervous but has the courage to talk to her specifically?

How do I talk to and befriend shy girls?
Go up to them, and use shy girl opener.



Shy girl opener is, Excuse me, but you seem like such a shy girl cause you get no attention from guys, so I thought I'd come over and pay some attention to you. Then sit down and from there, you can get a conversation started.



How do I talk to and befriend shy girls?
DON'T use a shy girl opener. Being a shy girl myself, I would hate it if some guy came up to me and said, ';You seem shy because you get no attention from guys.'; I mean, who wants to hear that?

Report Abuse


shy girl opener, lol

Report Abuse


haha i agree with emma thats like insulting. just because shes shy doesnt mean she doesnt get attention from other guys. im shy and it doesnt really matter to me as long as they talk to me. i dont think the fact of you being shy or not really affects it as long as your not too shy around her.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment