Thursday, October 21, 2010

How do you talk to girl you really like ?

I've never had problems with sweet talking girls before.. but I don't know what's wrong with me.. Ever since I saw this new girl that's really beautiful I cant talk to her because im really shy...which is weird because im never shy around girls .Please respondHow do you talk to girl you really like ?
What I would do is just find out what she likes and start a conversation that way! Girls like it when guys talk to them first, it makes them feel special. Once you start talking you'll know what to say. (:How do you talk to girl you really like ?
Your shy because you dont want to misuse your chance. Let her go before you can get her.
If you sound conceited or something around her for teh first time that really lowers you chances of getting her, talk to her about somehing thats coming up, or ask her a questions that is bound to lead onto another conversation.
opne your mouth and talk to her
I agree with Stephanie, talk to the girl b4 she talks to you. Especially since shes new.
Sounds like this girl really captured your attention, huh? Well, just talk to her. Don't be afraid. Just treat her like how you treat the other girls. But, don't fool around too much or you may just waste your chance. :)
That has happened to me so much before!

There was a new girl that came to my highschool and i just completely froze whenever i talked to her.

Even though i was really good with girls and everything.

That's because you're letting your thoughts take over your actions.

You might be thinking what if she thinks this of me? How can i make her like me? Don't say anything bad. How can i look cool?



And so on.



Well, i promise you, if you forget all that and act as chill as possible, results are guaranteed.



Just be funny and think of all the funny moments you had with other girls and try to make her laugh.



I promise you that the least you're gonna get from her is a good friendship (if she's not a bi*ch)



Forget all the tense thoughts and be who you were with other girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment