Thursday, October 21, 2010

How Do I Talk To Girls I Only See In The Hallways?

I'm a junior in High School and I notice the same 6 or 7 girls looking at me between periods in the hallways when I walk to my next class. It'd be rude to just ignore them, so I try to find the right time to come up to them but I fear being late to my class or the girl not having time to talk with me. What should I do?How Do I Talk To Girls I Only See In The Hallways?
ugh...nobody has any confidence anymor....just say hi my name is ____ whats urs??? and then they say blah blah blah...then say kool...ill see u around...How Do I Talk To Girls I Only See In The Hallways?
say hi
smile and look back:)
No law against saying hello in the hallway. Many hellos' lead to other things.
im also a junior..i would just smile and say hey..
Well if you only see them in the hallways, just flash a nice smile towards their direction and if they stop, have a small talk with them.

And when you think you're gunna be late for class just tell them that you don't wanna be late and maybe exchange emails or numbers etc. So that you get to talk to them more often!

Or find them at your lunch hour and talk to them!
you should give a quick smile to the girls so they know you are paying attention to them and you wouldnt be late to class.
Smile and say hello. Ignore them for a while, then say hello a week later. Girls love a challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment