Thursday, October 28, 2010

How do I get over my nervousness when I talk to attractive girls?

I feel a little humiliated asking this but, I can't help it. I don't get it, I wasn't like this before. I would just talk to girls (and guys) as if they were any other person. Now, when I talk to a girl for the first time, and she happens to be attractive, I get nervous and I feel like they can totally see through me, like I'm screaming ';I'm gay and I think you're hot!'; It's ridiculous. What's worse is that, I feel like I do this when I talk to girls that I'm NOT even attracted to. What can I do to stop doing this? Do you think it's a confidence issue, too? I wasn't like this before. Maybe it has to do with the fact that lately I've been noticing more girls glancing at me...? I don't know. I'd really appreciate any input.How do I get over my nervousness when I talk to attractive girls?
You'll make the situation worse by dwelling on it. But then again a little nervousness can be a refreshing change.How do I get over my nervousness when I talk to attractive girls?
I THINK YOU WANT A LOVELY BEAUTIFUL GIRL TO BE ATTRACTED TO YOU AND DO NICE THINGS WITH YOU. YOUR NERVOUSNESS TURNS THEM ON..
sounds like you are still a little unsure of yourself. the coming out process is like this. it will take time for you to accept your new self and to become comfortable.. believe me, i just accepted my bisexuality a few months ago, and looking at guys was very awkward for me at first, but you'll eventually get used to it. your so focused on your bisexuality, that it consumes you but eventually it will seem second nature and you'll become comfortable talking with girls.. best of luck
Well I feel you I get nervous too. Like when I when my gf and I went on our first date, I didnt know what to say. I was just so shocked at how cute she was but anyways just like say something to break the ice. Like say something so it wont be ackward when you trying to talk to her. Or just say something funni or act silly thats what I do and it seems to work. But also you have to be confident in yourself cause if your not no one else is. But yeah I HOPE I HELPED...........GOOD LUCK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment