Thursday, October 28, 2010

How to talk to girls in high school without a cell phone?

im probably like the only kid in my high school that doesnt have a cell phone because of family money issues and i cant really like ask girls to give me their numbers because i cant really call them or text or pretty much communicate with them because its really hard when you dont have a phone. PLEASE HELPHow to talk to girls in high school without a cell phone?
Uhh. Buy a second-handed phone.

In this society you are lost without one.



You can always give your e-mail, but that's.. weird.

Honestly.. I wish I could give you advice, but without a phone, you are lost.

But you can call with the house phone. But I think girls like texting better so.

Sorry, buy a second-handed..How to talk to girls in high school without a cell phone?
Just wondering to know your story. I'm only 12. I can't help you!



Good Luck!
u don't if u dont hafve a phone for yourself

No comments:

Post a Comment