Thursday, October 28, 2010

How can I think of topics to talk about while im talking to girls?

Everytime I talk to a girl and I start a conversation with her I can never think about what to talk about that she would actually like to talk about. When Im with my guy friends I can talk nonstop but whenever i talk to a girl even if she is my best friend i can never think about what to talk about and we just sit there in awkward silence. So how can I start talking about stuff?How can I think of topics to talk about while im talking to girls?
Talk about the things that you KNOW she likes and what she's interested in. Before you go out with her, talk to her over the phone or facebook/AIM and ask her what hobbies she enjoys, or what music/movies she's into. Then, when you guys go out, you can talk to her about the kinds of things she enjoys, and she will start talking about it from there. Since she'll be doing most of the talking, you won't have to worry about what to say :)



Good luck! Hope this helps.How can I think of topics to talk about while im talking to girls?
Talk about all the girls you've banged, and how big your penis is.

No comments:

Post a Comment