Thursday, October 21, 2010

How can i talk to girls without getting nervous?

okay so i live in the san fernando valley and every time when i get close to girls like walking down the streets or when im in the mall or even a damn liquor store i get nervous my face turns red and i start twitching why do i even twitch? if they talk to me i start blushing and we all get in a awkward moment can anyone help me with that please i dont want to blush its really embarassing i had this problem since the 3rd grade im only 14 and latino!How can i talk to girls without getting nervous?
you need confidance! tell your self ...

im kick @$$!!

im one hot @$$ diue and im gonna get that girl!...lol



that used to happen to me so i wore makeup, and a confidence boost...

obiously makeup isnt an option...so go for the confidence!How can i talk to girls without getting nervous?
why don't you tell them the truth. I get nervous talking to girls and if I start blushing, I'm sorry. it just might work.

No comments:

Post a Comment