Thursday, October 28, 2010

How can I get confidence to talk to girls ?

I find it really hard and frustrating because I go to the university's gym and I see these guys who have been there longer than me and in top of that are younger (I am a grad engineering student)



Whenever i look at them i feel that i don't have any chance with girls, specially the girls that go to the gymHow can I get confidence to talk to girls ?
Just be yourself and remember, WE ARE PEOPLE TOO! Dude, we dont have ';cooties'; and what not, we are people, regular people like you. I guess. Nuff said...How can I get confidence to talk to girls ?
aw dont worry.

if u lived near me, id talk to u first!

u just gotta loosen up and be yourself. pretend ther just one of the guys.
Sometimes i'm REally confused too
I am over 350 lbs and I am with the most beautiful girl I have ever laid eyes on. We have a great relationship, because we are ourselves. We love each other so much, just be yourself dude, if you're really down about yourself, then improve, there's always room for improvement if you set your mind to it. P.S. yes the sex is great (for both of us) even at my weight ;)
What are you afraid of? Just go talk to them. You have nothing to be scared of, you do way more dangerous things every day! Like driving, you speed by cars going the opposite direction every day missing them by a couple feet, if you're not scared of driving there's no reason to be afraid of talking to girls.



You have to go in with the attitude that you're trying to find a girl who's good enough for you, not trying to be good enough for every girl you see. They're no more intimidating than you are, i mean, obviously you're probably smarter than any girl in the gym, just talk to them about their interests and see if you can find a girl who you enjoy talking to.



Then ask her out for coffee, sometimes girls feel like you're trying too hard if you ask them out on a real date, but nobody says no to coffee.
i know how that can feel. the gym is a rough place for any guy that isnt in there pumping everyday. you can kinda point out the girls that you actually have a shot with (although you never really know). one thing you have over those guys is intelligence. they may be able to crank their pecs but you are smarter. girls find intelligence very attractive, use this to your advantage. in my opinion, you would have a much greater chance of meeting women other places than the gym. join some university clubs or organizations, talk to girls in your classes. if you do either one of these things, you will atleast have one thing in common that you can talk about to begin with.

No comments:

Post a Comment