Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Do guys hate it when girls talk about their old crushes?

I was sitting next to my crush with a group of friends, and we were talking something (dont remember) but it led me talking about a guy i used to have a crush on for 2 years, and how hot he was. My crush got easily irritated and told me to stop talking about him already and that no one cares..lol. This happened to me again, but this time, with a group of other guy friends, and when I started talking about a guy I liked, this other guy got irritated too and told me no one cared. o_o

I never spoke about my crush to them in my life until that moment! and they told me to shut up! %26gt;.%26gt;



So do guys like it when girls talk about their old crushes in front of them? or do they hate it? idk, you tell me what you think.Do guys hate it when girls talk about their old crushes?
they only get mad cux they like u. if not, they wouldnt care lolDo guys hate it when girls talk about their old crushes?
of course they get made, they hate it.

they really like you, they think your trying to make them jealous and such.
I had a girl who wanted to go out with me but I decided to get to know her more and she kept talking about someone they liked, it drives me crazy because it makes me feel even more worthless than I already feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment