Friday, November 19, 2010

How do I talk to girls at the community pool?

I would like to get a girls opinion on this. what do women find most attractive in a guy, because if it's looks, I'm screwed!!! I like to swim at the community pool, and I've even joined the speed swim team, but i'm kinda fat, and all the girls at the pool are super fit and attractive. i think they may just say '; go away fat ***'; laugh, and I'd walk away in shame. how can I overcome this and talk to the girls there. to make myself clear, I don't want to date them just cause they're attractive, I like personality above all else, but only these super fit girls hang at the pool. what can I do to strike up a conversation with one of them?How do I talk to girls at the community pool?
Alright, girls don't usually go for looks unless they're snooty, stuck-up, etcetera. Also, half the time girls don't think of themselves as ';super fit and attractive';. They go for a good, happy, always smiling, outgoing yet a bit shy personality. Try, at first, just walking by and saying hi. Girls I know don't like to date complete strangers, so get to know them. You'll get one if you try hard enough ;)How do I talk to girls at the community pool?
start doing laps like crazy. that's pretty impressive.
Maybe your goals should be more realistic. Lose the weight then go for the hot girls.
You have to make it ssound like you are really interested. Don't just act like you only think they're hot... if you're witty enough, no one will call you a fat***!
i think the best way would walk up to them and say hey but if they are mean and rude then they are not even worth talking to
Personality and confidence are HUGE to get girls to like you. And don't forget to smile girls love that! I hope I helped!
awhh

If they're having troubles with something, offer to help them.

If she's carrying alot of things, offer to help her.

And as you guys talk, get more personal. She might just fall for your charming personality :)

Be funny and cute at the same time, we love that.

Good luck sweety,
1.go to the gym,

2.don't wear a spedo

3.who cares what they say

4.just start talking!
Bring a friend.

You and a friend go to the pool and go swimming.

If the girls look at you, smile. But most of all, don't be shy. As a girl, I would never tell a guy to go away unless they were being rude.

It's true that the first thing a girl does notice is their looks. But once you talk to them I know that I listen to them and forget about what they look like. Just be nice and don't come off too pushy or shy.

Try to make them laugh and have fun.

Good luck! :)
Obviously, it's be awkward if you just went up and said ';Hi! I'm talking to you now!'; Pick one of them in a large group and pretend they look familiar. Ask where you know her from, she'll be confused, ask if she's so-and-so from this program or whatever (make it one of your interests, one of the girls in the group is bound to share the interest). After she has made it clear that you don't know her, introduce yourself, and viola! a conversation.
hmm....well, appearance is sometimes key for first impressions, but you seem really nice, so once girls get to know you, they'll probably like you. both you and the girls obvioiusly like swimming so maybe start a conversation about swimming? or try giving them compliments. don't feel bad about yourself no matter what, even if they laigh at you. and trust me, any girl who is mean enough to say that to you is not worth your time. and in the meantime, try losing a few pounds. i don't mean that offensively, but that could help to boost your confidence.
Eye Contact Is The Key

%26amp;%26amp; Dont Forget Try Walking By Them Or Swimming By Them



%26amp;%26amp; If Your Thinking About Losing Some Weight So Confidence Can Help You You Should Try Doing Side Crunches If You Need Hep Bout Them Search It Uo On Youtube.com %26amp;%26amp; I Hope It Turns Out Great For You:]



Hope I Helped

Love~Ashley
well dont come on to strong or show off some girls think that is the stupidest thing.but being kida big can distract a girls attition away from you.but be nice and tell them they have pretty eyes.try to go on a diet or something run or jog is great fr ur health..girls r very complex and usually have one or two things they look for in a guy and usually how hott is one thing.but u seem really nice and may stand a chance.
talk to them like they're real people.

like any normal friend. walk up and strike a conversation like ';oh my sister has that bathing suit!'; like just something normal. and then walk away if she doesn't reply. don't seem desperate, or as if you're hitting on them. the best way to talk to them, is to talk to them like they're your friends.

theres something special about a down to earth guy that just wants to get to know you.

ask questions about them too, because girls like feeling like they're important.

(:
You know what, just as long as your personality outshines everything else, you should be good...I mean, I am a super fit girl, I'm a ballet dancer...and I am now dating a man that is on the heavy side...I never would have thought that I would be attracted to someone like him, but his personailty and the way he treats me is so much better than most guys I've dated...he's cute and everything, just big...so you never know until you try!

No comments:

Post a Comment