Friday, November 19, 2010

WHy do girls talk so much?

MY girlfriend talks a lot, and me..I'm really shy. Just because she talks a lot, it annoys me sometimes... Sometimes I really cannot stand it. Sometimes I wonder, how do I make this relationship work, if she is the one talking, I'm too shy to say what I want.. I also wonder why she even bothers to be with a guy that doesnt talk as much as her...and sometimes its hard to take her seriously.. I really wanna make it work though..Sometimes I wanna get her to shut up, and me be the one talking...how do i do that?WHy do girls talk so much?
Yes, well...maybe if YOU spoke more, she would shut up! Your silence is a perfect opportunity for her to fill the space with her voice. And women have a tendency to have more stories, to elaborate on what men consider no big deal.

If you want to try this, tell her you have a head ache and can't really focus at certain times.

Or, you can just find someone you're more compatible with who doesn't talk so much. The fact that she has a lot to share about her life, that alone says you don't share a lot with her and maybe you two don't have as much in common as you thought...WHy do girls talk so much?
well females like to talk in general because they are more into sharing their feeling than we are. So whats the best way to share their feelings? through talking
Sometimes I talk alot if the person I'm with doesn't talk at all, because I'm trying to avoid awkward silences! Just start talking, she'll probably be grateful if you do.
If it bothers you that much than end the relationship. If she talks a lot know than imagine how much more she will talk if you get married.
  • tv card4
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment